Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hot Mama!

I must say, I absolutely love Ann Taylor and their fabulous Celebrations Collection. Not only did I score my 'maids dresses there, but my mom's too. Without much (any) hassle, which surprised me. It was almost too simple! Especially since I know this can be almost as tough as picking out the wedding dress. But without further ado, here is what my mom will be sportin' on the big day:


Its simple, elegant and comfortable. Three things that I know my mom will appreciate for such a long day. Its also way long on her, she's only about 5 foot tall, so there will be some hemming involved. The only critics of the dress were my sisters, they were hoping for something shorter, because my mom does have some rockin' gams for a middle-aged woman, but I think she'd prefer a longer dress.

And while this dress was pretty easy to pick, the mother attire is far from over. I still have to see what my FMIL and F(step)MIL come up with. But they're pretty fashion savvy, so I'm not too worried.

No comments: