Monday, December 3, 2007

STDs... The Good Kind!

Only in the Wedding World would a sweet little girl like me proudly proclaim that yes, I finally have my STDs! For those who haven't been sucked into the Wedding World, and its bountiful supply of acronyms STDs= Save The Dates.


We ordered them from VistaPrint in November. I have to admit, I was a bit nervy a few weeks ago when I read the Weddingbee boards about some sketchy reviews of the company. But I must say, ours turned out wonderful, especially at such an inexpensive cost. Below, I've included pictures of the actual STDs and the price breakdown as well.



Yes I know that the "filmstrip" idea is a bit cliche, but its cliche for a reason right?! Because its so darn cute! We want to incorporate pictures into our big day as much as possible, on the guestbook table, dessert table, and as a part of our table numbers. We (and by "we" I really mean I) would love to have a photo booth at our wedding, but its at least $1000 and that's a lot of ca$hmoney for our budget. But I can still lust after this local photo booth company that I found on The Knot In Your Area, right?

Anyways... enough babbling and down to the $$$. The postcards themselves normally cost $7.95 for 100, but we were able to get them for "free". I put that in quotes, because they charged us $5 per picture we uploaded, so they really cost us $20, plus shipping & taxes, which came out to about $28. Since we had them done as postcards they will only be 26 cents, and will end up costing us only $54 (54 cents each). Which isn't a bad deal if I do say so myself!

No comments: