Friday, November 30, 2007

It Figures!

I'm a big fan of Paloma Blanca gowns. I tried on several, and liked the way they looked, but I didn't quite feel like me in the gowns. They all had elements that I absolutely loved, but not all of them in one dress.

I loved the shape of this first dress as well as the sash, but other wise it was a bit too simple for what I wanted.





This next dress I really loved on me. I loved the sweetheart neckline, sash and the lace on the entire bodice and the bottom of the hemline. And I was almost sold on the pick-up skirt, but the entire dress wasn't really how I envisioned looking on my wedding day. I think its a beautiful dress that I can't really pull off.



This dress I looked good in, damn good if I do say so myself. The draped, ruched sash at the waist made me look like a skinny-minny. And again, I loved the lace sweetheart neckline. But this (for me) was a dress that I just looked good in, I didn't get that "bride" feeling.



So, it would figure that right after I buy my gown, Paloma Blanca has added some new gowns to their line that basically embody what I wanted to merge from the top three! Ah, well... such is life. I'm still the most content with the one I picked, and that's what matters! However, I definitely recommend checking out their new gowns, they have a very soft, romantic look to them.

No comments: