Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Unveiled




You always hear that most brides are either veil brides or hair brides, its just a fact. But what if I want a beautiful veil AND gorgeous hair on my wedding day? Can I have my veil and wear it too? I'm thinking for my wedding of wearing my hair down: gorgeous, romantic curls ala Carrie Bradshaw in the final season of Sex and the City. I just think they look so soft and romantic, & perfectly embody the look I want for my wedding day. However, I don't know if I like the way a veil would look with that.





Well, I think I might have found a compromise. While searching for a veil option I liked, I stumbled upon Unveiled Bridal Designs. Its a website that specializes in custom veils. Each veil made is designed uniquely for the bride by Dorene. What most excites me about her veils, is that she specializes mainly in the birdcage style veil. What I liked is that you don't just get to pick the style, but she has a ton of different materials for the combs, flowers, beading, pearls, etc. If I do decide to wear a veil, it will definitely be one of her creations. Her designs seem to perfectly suit her brides, whether they want modern, classic, or funky. She really tries to represent their personality down to every detail. I may even see if she'll use a butterfly adorned with pearls that was part of a pin that my Grandma gave me.

No comments: